[Michlib-l] [Job Opportunity]-Youth Services Clerical Assistant at Bloomfield Township Public Library - Closes Sunday, December 23

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Mon Dec 10 09:21:16 EST 2018

Greetings--

If you're looking for a job opportunity where you work with children, help to create crafts and displays, and assist a fabulous team of Youth Services Librarians, we have a wonderful position open at Bloomfield Township Public Library. Go to our website to see all the details of this posting: https://btpl.org/employment-volunteer/

Best Regards,
Linden Godlove
Administrative Assistant
Bloomfield Township Public Library