[Michlib-l] LLAMA Practical and Applied Management Committee - Coming Webinar

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Thu Dec 13 12:00:29 EST 2018

My Boss Is a ####

Please join the LLAMA Practical and Applied Management Committee on Thursday, December 20, 2-3pm EST for "My Boss Is a ####", a lively discussion on the topic of coping, managing, strategizing, and succeeding when you do not see eye-to-eye with your boss. This discussion is part of our supervisory conversation chat series called Practical Management or Practical Magic?, in which we strive to offer a synchronous forum for all interested participants--regardless of your membership status in ALA or your position in a library. Our featured moderators this month are Scott Muir, Associate Provost at Rowan University, and Mary Moser, Engagement and Advancement Librarian at UMass Boston.

Join the webinar via Zoom next Thursday (no advance registration required): https://umassboston.zoom.us/j/496421941<https://umassboston.zoom.us/j/496421941?fbclid=IwAR1cnOfedMfhfWlETz9f_zLeT5jyNUa3F7lJwJKQrLV6jo1dgh0wK_pDNwQ>

Please also consider submitting questions or scenarios in advance via our online form that can be discussed by the moderators during the chat next week. https://bit.ly/2LeWy1F<https://bit.ly/2LeWy1F?fbclid=IwAR1cwfaGdXLq5GEUfIhz0iBeQttCzAx56ZDYkzUbV-C9bpgVsBjg7J9bObQ>

Sincerely,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Reed
Library Director