[Michlib-l] Kids/YA book kits for the taking

stuckc at charlottelibrary.org stuckc at charlottelibrary.org
Tue Dec 18 08:41:18 EST 2018

Hi, y'all!

I have a number of book kits available for your library to take and use.

Time Stops for No Mouse by Michael Hoeye (8)

Catherine Called Birdy by Karen Cushman (10)

Code Named Verity by Elizabeth Wein (8)

The Fault in our Stars by John Green (8)

The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas (10)

Elephant Run by Roland Smith (10)

The Conch Bearer by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni (8)

The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin (8)

I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak (8)

Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson (10)

Gone by Michael Grant (6)

Send me an email back and I'll let you know if you have won them. Thanks!

C.

Christina Jane Stuck

Youth Services Librarian

Charlotte Community Library

517-543-8859

I'm currently reading Ghosts of Greenglass House. What are you reading?