[Michlib-l] English Conversation Group Activities

Shannon O'Leary soleary at novilibrary.org
Wed Dec 19 10:38:44 EST 2018

Good Morning Library Land,

I have a question to pose to the collective. My English Conversation group attendees are getting a little tired of reading different “scripts” (containing vocab, dialogue, discussion questions, etc.) to practice their English. I was wondering (to those of you who have English Conversation Groups), how do you run it? Or what sort of activities do you typically do? Feel free to reply off list if you’d like. Any or all suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Shannon O'Leary
Information Services International Librarian
Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375
Office:  248-349-0720 Ext: 7287
www.novilibrary.org
Inform.  Inspire.  Include.
City of Novi Celebrating 50 Years of Excellence 1969-2019