[Michlib-l] Happy Holidays from SIS!

Christine Illichmann av8728 at wayne.edu
Thu Dec 20 13:39:28 EST 2018

[School of Information Sciences - Wayne State University]<http://sis.wayne.edu/>

Happy Holidays from SIS!

[http://sis.wayne.edu/images/2018_sis_holiday_greeting_3.png]

Our Information Warrior Manifesto<https://blogs.wayne.edu/sis/introducing-the-information-warrior-manifesto/>

"We are community builders. We create spaces where all are welcome. We build bridges that close the digital divide. We help businesses grow. We help individuals succeed. We offer books that build imagination, fuel dreams and give hope. We battle misinformation. We are armed with facts and we are fortified by our education. We defend the freedom of information. We make information accessible and we create information finding tools. We design websites. We develop apps. We fight for the protection of privacy. We create code. We wrangle big data. We teach. We help businesses grow. We ensure that knowledge and information are available to the masses. We protect history. We archive human knowledge and experiences. We prepare children for their future and we prepare adults to take on new challenges. We are INFORMATION WARRIORS."

[Wayne State University]<https://wayne.edu/>

[Warrior Strong]<https://wayne.edu/warriorstrong/>