[Michlib-l] Library Employment Opportunity in Northeast Michigan

Stephanie Mallak Olson s.olson at vlc.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 26 13:26:13 EST 2018

Our ad is below.   Some neat things to know about this job...no evenings
or weekends are required, it is an easy walk from a close parking space,
downtown shopping close by, beautiful Lake Huron a block and a half
away, there is enough variety in the work to keep it from getting
tedious, the person who currently does the work is retiring after
working for us for over 19 years.

Full-time Acquisitions and Database Processor

Seeking an organized, friendly person with more than a basic knowledge
of computer keyboarding, the ability to accurately file by number and
alphabet, with fine motor skills and who is proud of accuracy and
attention to detail.Experience working in a library processing
department with MARC and/or RDA records a plus.A valid Michigan Driver’s
License, able to lift and move 30 pounds, see and manipulate fine detail
and concentrate with background sound from other workers.Wage dependent
on experience.Good Benefit Package.Applications are available at
Iosco-Arenac District Library, 120 W. Westover Street, East Tawas, MI
48730, and will be accepted until 4:00 pm on January 14, 2019.For more
information contact Stephanie Mallak Olson, District Director
989-362-2651.EOE

Intrigued?  Call me or email me if you want to know more.

Stephanie