[Michlib-l] Library Discovery Service or Catalog Browser Overlay Recommendations

Kelli Perkins kperkins at herrickdl.org
Thu Feb 1 12:52:42 EST 2018

We are currently using EDS Ebsco Discovery Service as a discovery platform for our public library catalog, but we're looking for recommendations from other public libraries. Is there a browser, overlay or discovery platform you are using and like? We are a III/Sierra (Innovative Interfaces) system. We'd like to look at some other products and are interested in what other Michigan libraries are using. Thank you so much for your time! Kelli Perkins

Kelli Perkins
Collection & Digital Resources Manager
Herrick District Library
300 S River Ave, Holland MI 49423