[Michlib-l] Mailbox for book return?

Helena Hayes director at gcmdl.org
Fri Feb 2 13:07:43 EST 2018

Good afternoon.

 We are considering using a "Curbside Courier" or Mail "Collection Box"
(similar to UPS or FedEx collection boxes) for our external book return. If
you have done the same (either considered or used), I would like to hear
your experiences... pros / cons, vendors, etc.

 Our current book return drops into our building - no fireproofing or
separation from the main building (also no weatherproofing, which means I
freeze on days like today).

 Off-list replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

 Helena

 P.S. - This is what we're considering...
http://www.globalindustrial.com/g/storage/mailboxes/mail_parcel_drop_boxes/a
luminum-curbside-collection-boxes

  Helena Hayes, MLIS, Director
 Galesburg-Charleston Memorial District Library
 188 E. Michigan Ave.
 Galesburg, MI 49053

 Phone:    269-665-7839
 Fax:        269-665-7788