[Michlib-l] MeL Databases RFP Trials

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Fri Feb 2 16:59:39 EST 2018

Hello Michigan Library Community!  We are moving along with the process for a returning/new slate of resources to be available beginning October 1, 2018 from the Michigan eLibrary.   Part of this process  includes trials of the resources that  move on to that level and that's where we need your  help! If you would like to assist us in reviewing potential resources for MeL, please respond via the SurveyMonkey link below.  If you have any questions, just let me know!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TMQR9KK

Thanks so much and please  share with your colleagues!

Deb

Deb Renee Biggs, MA AMLS
Library Consultant & Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915

Phone:  517-373-4466
http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> Like MeL on Facebook - http://facebook.com/mel.org