[Michlib-l] Missing Libraries Rock banner

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Feb 6 13:55:53 EST 2018

Anyone missing a banner in Michigan but received their other Demco order(s)?  Please double check your orders and contact Karen Day at karen.day at cslpreads.org if it is yours.
***************
FedEx just called to let us know that a Vinyl Libraries Rock Banner (#13758190, 34" x 90") does not have a home.   Apparently a shipping label came off of a package the product is being held until someone claims it.

If you could send a message out to your libraries to ask if someone receives a shipment from Demco with their other product and they do not receive their vinyl banner, to please let me know.   We appreciate your assistance in getting this to the proper library.

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen M. Day
CSLP Administrator

(641) 423-0005 - voice
(641) 424-5120 - fax
(866) 657-8556 - toll free
(641) 494-6040 - cell

karen.day at cslpreads.org
http://www.cslpreads.org

Mission:
“To provide a unified summer reading theme along with professional art and evidence-based materials
so that member libraries can provide high-quality summer reading programs
at the lowest possible cost and to play a significant role in literacy initiatives.”