[Michlib-l] Michigan Tax Forms?

T.A. Cutler Memorial Library CutlerLibrary at live.com
Thu Feb 8 17:12:01 EST 2018

Thank you for all the quick responses!

Out of 25 responses, 5 have not yet received any Michigan forms, 19 received them this week (three today, five yesterday, seven on Monday, and four unspecified), and one lucky library received theirs last week 😊

So, my fingers are crossed that ours will arrive tomorrow.

Regards,

Jessica

T.A. Cutler Memorial Library
312 Michigan Ave.