[Michlib-l] Cake pans

Cheryl Kersey threeoakspubliclibrary at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 13:08:00 EST 2018

Hi Hope,Here at Three Oaks we could be ready to circulate cake pans in a jiffy - if we had the pans ;)Please consider us as a recipient of your largesse!
Kind Regards,Cheryl Kersey, DirectorThree Oaks Township Public Library3 North Elm StreetThree Oaks, MI 49128phone 269.756.5621fax 269.756.3004www.threeoaks.michlibrary.org Facebook:http://fb.me/ThreeOaksLibrary
"A Library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life." Henry Ward Beecher This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.  The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at 269-756-3919 and destroy the original message.