[Michlib-l] National Network of Libraries of Medicine - CSLP seeks ad hoc volunteers

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Feb 13 10:01:05 EST 2018

CSLP<http://www.cslpreads.org/> is partnering with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine

(NNLM) to produce a unique, space themed, health programming addendum to the 2019 program manual. NNLM is dedicating two of their staff to this project, with the hopes of increasing the role public libraries play in sharing health related information within their communities.

To make sure this project is a success, we will be creating an Ad Hoc committee to support our colleagues at the NNLM. The committee will meet through video conferencing once a month, and be active from March through August. The committee's charge is as follows:

The NNLM Health Programming Manual Addendum Ad Hoc Committee is charged with assisting with coordination for development of the NNLM Health Programming Manual Addendum. The Ad Hoc Committee is responsible for contributing content to the Addendum as well as vetting, testing, revising and improving the ideas that are submitted. The Ad Hoc Committee works closely with representatives from the NNLM to create an organized, creative and useful manual.

If this is something that sounds interesting to you, or someone you know, please send an email to Luke Kralik at luke.kralik at cslpreads.org<mailto:luke.kralik at cslpreads.org>

Thank you,
Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator