[Michlib-l] Collection Development and Maintenance Workshop in Zeeland

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Tue Feb 13 15:37:29 EST 2018

Chairs are sold!  Thanks for your interest!

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor

------- End of Original Message -------