[Michlib-l] FW: March 1 - Conversation with Leaders

Caryn Noel cnoel at walshcollege.edu
Wed Feb 14 13:10:40 EST 2018

Sharing this information to all interested parties.  Flyer attached for your information and posting.  Please register in advance.  My apologies for any cross postings.  Thanks, Caryn Noel

Please share the attached flyer and consider attending the next Conversation with Leaders event on March 1 at 5:30 p.m. in room 199.  The presentation is part of Walsh College's commitment to the learning experience of our students and the community.  Register at   info.walshcollege.edu/conversation-with-leaders-levich  to help us get an accurate count for refreshments.

Our speaker, Lindsey Levich, is a Senior Account Executive at Google.  She will discuss Google's use of data to get the right message to the right person at the right time. Lindsey will also offer suggestions to control the availability of personal data.

[Email-Signature-Seal.jpg]<http://www.walshcollege.edu/>

Jenny Tatsak, Ph.D.
Chair & Professor, Business Communication
Walsh College
Troy, Novi, Clinton Twp., Port Huron
O: 248-823-1202
Follow on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/walshcollege> | Like on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/WalshCollegeOfficial>