[Michlib-l] Does anyone circulate energy efficiency devices?

Adrienne Breznau adrienne at ropl.org
Mon Feb 19 15:08:24 EST 2018

Hello everyone!
Our library recently received a donation of a Kill-a-Watt device and a
Black & Decker Thermal Leak Detector that we would like to circulate to our
patrons.  Does anyone currently offer these types of items?  If so, how
long do you let them circulate?  What item type do you use?  Do you have
any pro-tips for us before we start circ'ing them?

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated, and if anyone is
interested in the results, let me know and I will send them out too.
Thanks!

Adrienne Breznau
Head of Support Services
Royal Oak Public Library