[Michlib-l] School lib/public lib/family engagement in 3rd grade reading programs

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Tue Feb 20 09:03:18 EST 2018

Re-posting from mamelist on behalf of Judy Hauser- School lib/public lib/family engagement in 3rd grade reading programs:

If you use or know of any programs/projects for a school library/public library/family collaboration regarding reading for third graders or earlier would you please contact me via email or phone? I am looking for good examples of collaboration between the 3 entities that will help third graders pass the ELA state summative assessment (P.A. 306). Thank you!
Judy Hauser, MILS
Information Media Consultant
Oakland Schools
Information Center
District and Student Services
248.209.2371
twitter.com/osinfocenter

Rachel Ash
Communications and Membership Coordinator
Michigan Library Association
3410 Belle Chase Way Ste. 100
Lansing, MI 48911
Phone: 517-394-2774 ext. 225
Fax: 517-394-2675
www.milibraries.org<http://www.milibraries.org/>
Connect with us on social media:
Facebook<facebook.com/michiganlibraryassociation>
Twitter<twitter.com/mlaoffice>
Instagram<instagram.com/michigan_library_association>