[Michlib-l] Branch Services Youth Librarian I - Kalamazoo Public Library job announcement

Terry New TerryN at kpl.gov
Wed Jan 10 12:25:38 EST 2018

Kalamazoo Public Library is seeking  a creative and energetic librarian who possesses a passion for serving and influencing tween and teen populations within our district.   Come serve alongside team members committed to extraordinary levels of service through patron engagement, diverse collections, innovative programming and growing outreach into our community.  See our website<http://www.kpl.gov/jobs/> for more information and application instructions.

--
Terry M. New, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Human Resources Manager