[Michlib-l] 2017-2018 Michigan Manual and renewal form

Bartlett, Bernadette (MDE) BartlettB at michigan.gov
Wed Jan 10 18:38:39 EST 2018

Hello - the Legislative Service Bureau recently mailed out free copies of the 2017-2018 Michigan Manual to 621 public (including branch) libraries across the state.  Included with the manual is a renewal form that requires a response if you desire to remain on the mailing list.

I'm including the text of the form and contact information here as well.

Michigan Manual Renewal Order Form
Enclosed please find your library's complimentary copy of the 2017-2018 Michigan Manual. Please contact the LSB Printing Division using one of the methods below by June 1,2018, if you wish to remain on the mailing list for this publication.

Please note: Libraries that do not respond will be removed from the mailing list for future complimentary copies of the Michigan Manual.

By Phone or Fax:
Legislative Service Bureau Printing Division Phone: (517) 373-0177  Fax: (517) 373-0172

By email:
MIManualRequest at legislature.mi.gov

BTW - we used the online Michigan Library Directory to construct the mailing list, so if your manual arrived at the wrong address please update your library's entry here<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668-161642--,00.html>.  If you did not receive a copy, and think you should, have please contact me at the numbers/email below.
Thank you!

Bernadette

Bernadette M. Bartlett
Michigan Documents Librarian
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915
517-373-2971
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>

Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan