[Michlib-l] Positions Available: Youth and Teen Services Librarian

Kathy Merucci kmerucci at ssldl.info
Tue Jan 16 15:36:41 EST 2018

The Salem-South Lyon District Library is seeking a full-time and part-time
librarian who has a passion for serving youth, tween and teen
populations.   We are searching for a person that is committed to
extraordinary levels of service through patron engagement, diverse
collections, innovative programming and outreach into our community.

*Position Summary:* Responsible for professional library duties that
support service to children, tweens, and teens under the direct supervision
the Head of Youth Services. Duties include performing public service desk
duties, conducting youth and programming, participating in community
outreach programs, providing reference and reader’s advisory services, and
assisting in the development and maintenance of the youth and teen
collections.

The full postings are attached. Interested applicants should send their
resume, cover letter and three references to:

Kathy Merucci, Head of Youth Services

9800 Pontiac Trail

South Lyon, MI 48178

kmerucci at ssldl.info