[Michlib-l] Hootsuite (Lawrence Tech Library)

Amy Figot afigot at ltu.edu
Thu Jan 18 14:14:41 EST 2018

Good afternoon Ms. Place,

My name is Amy Figot and I am the Administrative Assistant at the Lawrence
Tech Library.  I have had experience using Hootsuite and would be glad to
answer your questions. I can be reached at (248) 204-3000 or afigot at ltu.edu
to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Amy

--

Amy M. Figot
Administrative Assistant - Lawrence Technological University Library

*Library (and extended) Hours*
Mon. to Thur. - 8:30 am to 9:30 pm (11 pm extended hours)
Fri. 10 am to 7:30 pm
Sat. 11 am to 4pm (6 pm extended hours)
Sun. 1 to 6 pm (9 pm extended hours)
*"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your
life." **Confucius*
<https://www.facebook.com/ltulib/> <https://twitter.com/LTULib>
<https://mail.google.com/https://www.facebook.com/ltulib/>
<https://mail.google.com/https://twitter.com/LTULib>