[Michlib-l] law books we would consider donating

Thomas R. Morris morris at silvermanmorris.com
Fri Jan 19 10:58:19 EST 2018

My law firm has some books we would consider donating to a library:

Michigan Reports (Michigan Supreme Court cases) vols. 1-454.

Michigan Appeals Reports (Michigan Court of Appeals cases) vols. 1-226.

West's Bankruptcy Reporter (bankruptcy court and other bankruptcy cases, nationwide) vols. 1-214.

Those I have listed are our big collections.  We have other books to donate, but the others (digests, for example) are generally not current.  The case reports I have listed do not go through the current date, but being cases, they never go out of date.  Please let me know if your library is interested.

Thomas R. Morris
Silverman & Morris, P.L.L.C.
30500 Northwestern Highway, Suite 200
Farmington Hills, Michigan  48334
Morris at SilvermanMorris.com<blocked::blocked::mailto:Morris at SilvermanMorris.com>
direct 248.862.3946 main 248.539.1330
www.SilvermanMorris.com<http://www.silvermanmorris.com/>
[small_orange]