[Michlib-l] Presenting (drum roll please) ....YOU! at #ARSL2018!

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 20:43:56 EST 2018

The Association of Rural and Small Libraries is looking for
presenters...one week left to submit your proposal! See below:

Thanks,
Colleen

Colleen Leddy, Director
Stair District Library
Morenci, MI 49256

We want you! Do you have a great program or service at your library? Do you
have a wonderful staffing model?

Ask yourself, is it replicable? Would my ARSL friends benefit from hearing
all about it?

Just one week left: Proposals are due by 5pm, CST, on January 24. Submit
here: https://goo.gl/forms/HWjNZxZfchvSAgYQ2

Now is your chance to give back to our great association! Share your wisdom
with the collective at the ARSL Conference: Linking Libraries in the Land
of Lincoln in Springfield, IL, Sept 13-15, 2018.

*Important items to note:*

·       *REMEMBER*: Please thoroughly read the proposal submittal form.

·       MAX TWO: We are accepting a maximum of TWO proposals per presenter,
including individual and group presentations.

·       PRESENTER DISCOUNTS: We will be supplementing registration for
those selected to present at conference at a $100 discount per session
selected. If presenters are selected to repeat a session, there will be a
$150 conference registration discount. For multiple presenters, any
conference discount will apply to the lead speaker only. No additional
funding will be available for this conference (scholarships are a separate
award).

·       DEADLINE: Proposals are due by 5pm CST, Wednesday, January 24, 2018.
Please be sure you keep a copy of your proposal!

·       SELECTION TIMELINE: We hope to have selected presented
notified by March
11, 2018. Please understand that session selection takes time and there is
a team of volunteers working outside their day jobs to make this happen but
we ask for patience. If the date for presentation selection changes, we
will announce that.

·       CONTACT: When you successfully submit a proposal, you should
receive a confirmation email with a summary of your submission. If you do
not receive the confirmation or if you have other questions, please direct
them to Jennie Garner, 2018 Program Chair, via email at
jgarner at northlibertyiowa.org or phone at (319) 626-5778.

*Don’t wait, fill out the form today!*

Jennie Garner, Library Director

North Liberty Community Library

PO Box 320

North Liberty, IA 52317

319-626-5778 <(319)%20626-5778> (o)

319-321-8056 <(319)%20321-8056> (c)

www.northlibertylibrary.org

"The library card is a passport to wonders and miracles, glimpses into
other lives, religions, experiences, the hopes and dreams and strivings of
ALL human beings, and it is this passport that opens our eyes and hearts to
the world beyond our front doors, that is one of our best hopes against
tyranny, xenophobia, hopelessness, despair, anarchy, and ignorance.”* ~ *Libba
Bray

♦ Community Leadership Program alumnus

Please note that items sent and received on this account may become public
record.