[Michlib-l] Design Thinking - How Librarians are Incorporating it Into Their Practice-- Free Webinar, March 8

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Wed Jan 24 12:53:08 EST 2018

Library 2.018: Design Thinking - How Librarians Are Incorporating It Into Their Practice
Thursday, March 8th, 2018, from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM US Eastern

We're excited to announce our first Library 2.018 mini-conference: Design Thinking: How Librarians Are Incorporating It Into Their Practice, which will be held online (and for free) on Thursday, March 8th.  This is a free event, being held online.

REGISTER HERE<https://library20.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bf8826a75ddf212559c711f65&id=49f3a2d30a&e=98c3c6561d> or visit:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/library-2018-design-thinking-how-librarians-are-incorporating-it-into-their-practice-registration-41114249828?mc_cid=0d420f8c20&mc_eid=98c3c6561d
This mini-conference is being organized in partnership with Steven J. Bell, who will serve as moderator for the opening panel and as the closing keynote speaker. He is an Associate University Librarian for Research and Instructional Services at Temple University and co-author of the book Academic Librarianship by Design. Joining him on the keynote panel will be Sidsel Bech-Pertersen, Head of projects and co-creation, Aarhus Public Libraries, Dokk1, and  Rachel Ivy Clarke, Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies, Syracuse University. We will have 15 additional session offerings between the opening and closing keynotes

We invite all library professionals, employers, LIS students, and educators to provide input and participate this event.

Shannon White
Library of Michigan
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>
517.373.9489