[Michlib-l] MAP/Michigan Science Center: New Discount Terms!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Jan 26 08:38:23 EST 2018

All,

We have renegotiated our Michigan Activity Pass agreement with our most popular (wintertime) destination partner, Michigan Science Center. Effective immediately MAP pass holders will receive $3.00 off a regularly priced admission ticket, limit 4. The previous offer was a free IMAX or Planetarium ticket with purchase of a regularly priced admission. But over the years we found that many MSC MAP pass users asked for discounts on admission. The new terms represent a savings of $12.00 for a family of four who use a MAP pass, and also work for MSC on a revenue basis.

Win win!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager