[Michlib-l] Community Literacy Evaluation

Miriam Andrus mandrus at bigrapids.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 30 08:41:12 EST 2018

The Big Rapids Community is interested in knowing the literacy needs of residents. Have any Libraries or communities out there done such a survey? Do you have a copy that you would be willing to share? We are ultimately working toward raising literacy rates by whatever means we can. However, we need to know what the issues are first and hope to find a community that has done something similar.

Miriam Andrus, Director
Big Rapids Community Library
426 S. Michigan Ave.
Big Rapids, MI 49307