[Michlib-l] Listening Tour - Michigan Humanities Conference Call

Carol Taggart ctaggart at mihumanities.org
Tue Jul 3 10:33:05 EDT 2018

Michigan Humanities is currently talking to libraries around the state on a Listening Tour and taking a close look at the programs, grants, and services it provides to partners.
We would love your input during a conference call.  We are inviting a representative from each library to call in on one of the following dates:

*       Tuesday, July 10th at 11:00 am

*       Tuesday, July 17 at 11:00 am

*       Thursday, July 19 at 11:30 am
These will all be conference call meetings - we have cancelled a portion of the in-person meetings due to scheduling conflicts.  Please contact us if you have any questions.
You will speak with staff from the Michigan Humanities and help us make important decisions about future programs. Our conversations not be longer than one hour.
Please RSVP with your name and library name via email to info at mihumanities.org<mailto:info at mihumanities.org>, and indicate that you will be attending the conference call.
Thank you for your time!  We look forward to speaking with you.
Once you emailed your contact information, we will send you the call in number.
Thank you!

Carol Lynn Taggart
Communications and Development Officer
Michigan Humanities Council