[Michlib-l] Free Guest Passes for Veterans

Jessica Wilhoite jwilhoite at romuluslibrary.org
Tue Jul 3 09:31:45 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am referring to guest passes for the computer. We charge $1 for a guest pass. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks!

Jessica WilhoiteAssistant Director/Youth Librarian
Romulus Public Library
11121 Wayne Rd.
Romulus, MI 48174
(734) 942-7589

Serving Romulus and Huron Township Residents
“I see libraries and librarians as front-line soldiers in the war
against illiteracy and the lack of imagination.” -Neil Gaiman