[Michlib-l] Greetings!!!

Samantha Jordan jordan.l.samantha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:25:16 EDT 2018

Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Samantha Lynn Jordan. I am a Youth Services Librarian in South
Bend, Indiana at St. Joseph Public Library (Centre Township Branch). I have
a Bachelor's Degree in Communication Studies and I was a Public Relations
Manager for over 15 years. Also, I have a Master's Degree in Journalism as
well.  Last year, I made a life-changing to decision to finally follow my
dreams of becoming a Children's Librarian. I love kids and I love creating
a warm, fun, creative storytime hours, and children's programs. Also, I
love my career as a librarian and I am currently studying for my
certification. My finance has received a great opportunity for a job in
Dearborn, Michigan. We are both from Michigan (I am from Southwest
Michigan and he is from Detroit) and have decided to build our family in
Dearborn, Michigan. I love my job at Centre Township Library, I will be
relocating to Dearborn, Michigan and I am looking for opportunities as a
Youth Services/Children's Librarian in the Detroit Metro area. I am both
excited and sad to leave my team, however my family and I are happy to
return to our home state and contribute to our community. I look forward to
connecting with you all.