[Michlib-l] Headley Question

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Mon Jul 9 12:56:41 EDT 2018

Hello Stephanie:

One way you may be able to do this is via a Headlee Override. The MSU Extension provides a nice explanation of this. See:
http://msue.anr.msu.edu/news/what_is_a_headlee_override

Let me know and I would be happy to provide additional information on this process.

I would also contact your library attorney to see if this is the right option for you,

Thanks!
Clare

Clare D. Membiela, MLS, J.D.
Library Law Consultant
Library of Michigan
MembielaC at michigan.gov<mailto:MembielaC at michigan.gov>
517-335-8132

The research and resources above are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.

Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year?  Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecs<http://www.michigan.gov/moecs>.  Not your year for renewal?  Use MOECS to manage your education-related professional learning<https://www.michigan.gov/documents/mde/Education_Related_Professional_Learning_604294_7.PDF> for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information!
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D2C025.EAA99170]