[Michlib-l] pack or no-pack..that is the question

Loretta Sherfield sherfieldl at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Tue Jul 10 11:18:32 EDT 2018

Hi all:  We are contemplating going no-pack.  Seems business is booming
and we're constantly out of envelopes!  So, we'd like some information
from you, the people who use it.

What are the pros/cons of being no-pack or pack?  Do you often have
damaged items as a result of being no-pack?  Are lack of envelopes a
problem for you if you are a pack library?  Do you purchase your own
envelopes?

I will tally the responses and share them in case there are any
libraries also thinking of changing.  Any information is appreciated.

Thanks, Loretta

--
Loretta Sherfield
Branch District Library