[Michlib-l] MeL Minute: [CORRECTION] County-level stats for eResources/Databases coming this October!

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Thu Jul 12 15:06:44 EDT 2018

Kudos to our eagle-eyed reader, Zachary Knowlton from Capital Area District Library, Okemos for catching my mistake!

My finger must've slipped on the calculator as he caught that Wayne County actually is ahead of Ingham County in terms of per capita use:

"Ingham County:  3622 retrievals / 290,186 people = 0.012 retrievals per person

Wayne County:  110,809 retrievals / 1,753,616 people = 0.063 retrievals per person"

Thanks again, Zachary!

-Kathy

Brought to you by the MeL Team.

MeL databases are available to Michigan residents or Michigan library or school access only.

Want more information on MeL?  Stay tuned for the next MeL Minute available on many Michigan library listservs, email us at contact at mel.org<mailto:contact at mel.org>,  visit http://mel.org<http://mel.org/>, or sign up for the MeL Minute and other Library of Michigan e-mail lists via GovDelivery<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MILOM/subscriber/new>. We encourage you to share MeL Minutes with your colleagues and networks.
#IMLSGrant

Kathy Kosinski
Statewide Library Services Analyst
Library of Michigan