[Michlib-l] Adult Program

Hartford Public Library hartfordlibrary2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 10:05:30 EDT 2018

Dear Directors,
We had a wonderful presentation last night about Walt Disney. It is called "The Happiest Millionaire". This was a powerpoint presentation talking about Walt Disney and the time span of his career. The presenter is Brian Lightner. He is very knowledgeable with regard to his topic. If you have adults that are interested in Walt Disney, this is a program for you. As far as a fee is concerned that you can work out with him. If you are interested, let me know and I will give him your contact information.
Regards,Stephanie DanielsHartford Public Library