[Michlib-l] Counting In-House Use

Charli Osborne cosborne at southfieldlibrary.org
Wed Jul 18 16:50:55 EDT 2018

**please excuse cross-posting - casting a wide net**
Hello!

I'm gathering information on counting in-house use for statistical purposes. Do you count in-house use at your library? How do you do it? Do you mark the materials used in the ILS? If so, which ILS do you use? Some other method? If so, please describe. What class size is your library? I'd also welcome any other information you're willing to share on counting in-house use.

Please answer off-list. I can compile and post the results if others are interested. Thanks so much!

Charli Osborne, MLIS
Library Coordinator - Youth Services
Southfield Public Library
23600 Evergreen Rd.