[Michlib-l] Storywalks

Karen Smith ksmith at livoniapubliclibrary.org
Mon Jul 23 12:40:17 EDT 2018

Hello Fabulous Michigan Librarians!

We are getting ready to install a permanent Braille-enhanced Storywalk(R) at the Livonia Bennett Civic Center Library and in the interest of accuracy, I was wondering how many other Michigan libraries (especially in the Detroit Metro area) have Storywalks(R). If you do have a Storywalk(R), would be so kind as to answer the following questions?

Thanks!!

1. Do you have a Storywalk(R)
2. Is it permanent (meaning: are the signs cemented into the ground rather than removable yard signs)?
3. Is it Braille-enhanced?
4. How often do you change out stories?
5. Is it on library property?

Happy Monday!
Karen

Karen M. Smith
Assistant Branch Librarian - Head of Children's Services
Livonia Public Library
32777 Five Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48154
734-466-2454
ksmith at livoniapubliclibrary.org

"Are all librarians this much trouble?" ~Brendan Fraser in The Mummy Returns