[Michlib-l] Cell phone policy - for staff

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Mon Jul 23 12:57:41 EDT 2018

Hi All -

I'm hoping someone has a great cell phone policy that assists staff in best practices for the use of cell phones on the job, especially when one is at a public service desk.  Our policy is the grand old: "Use your best judgment" but it seems that some are taking advantage of their colleagues and over-using their phones.

Reply to me off-list and I will generate a collection of the responses to share with everyone.
Thanks,
Dave

David L. Ewick, MLS, MS
City Librarian