[Michlib-l] PT Reference Librarian position

Pratt, Michele - Staff <michelepratt@delta.edu> michelepratt at delta.edu
Tue Jul 24 13:03:03 EDT 2018

Come join our team!  We're looking for a part-time reference librarian!
Position Information

Position Title

Reference Librarian

Employee Group

Administrative/Professional

Division/Department

Library Learning Information Center

Status

Part-time, Pay grade 6 (Starting Hourly Rate $24.13 - $26.78: Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience)

Position Accountabilities and Essential Functions

Position Accountabilities and Essential Functions:

  *   Collection development (print, e-books, periodicals, and databases)
  *   Library instruction
  *   Reference assistance
  *   OER resource identification
  *   Faculty and student outreach

Required Qualifications

Required Qualifications:

  *   Master's degree in Library and Information Science from an ALA accredited program or degree within 6 months of start

Additional Experiences Considered

Additional Experiences Considered:

  *   1-3 years of position related experience

Application Deadline

Position will remain open until filled. The College reserves the right to close the recruitment process once a sufficient applicant pool has been identified.

Special Instructions to Applicants

Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume, and three current names of professional references; you may also include copies of transcripts and professional certifications or licenses.

To apply, visit https://delta.peopleadmin.com/postings/3956

Michele M. Pratt
Manager of Library Programs & Services
Delta College Library Learning Information Center
(989) 686-9822