[Michlib-l] Evening Services Coordinator - PT position at the University of Detroit Mercy McNichols Campus Library

Jennifer Dean deanjl at udmercy.edu
Wed Jul 25 18:55:24 EDT 2018

Hello, all -

We are searching for an Evening Services Coordinator at the University of Detroit Mercy's McNichols Campus Library. The person in this part-time, 10-month staff position will be responsible for Sundays and late evening through midnight hours M-Th during the Fall and Winter semesters. We are in the midst of renovating our first floor to facilitate extended study hours on the McNichols Campus, and the person in this position will be key in helping us develop this service.

The McNichols Campus is located at the corner of Livernois and McNichols (6 Mile) next door to the University District, Martin Park, and Fitzgerald neighborhoods. Detroit Mercy, a Catholic institution in the Jesuit and Mercy traditions, has three beautiful campuses, a welcoming community, and a wonderful library team (if we do say so ourselves). Our University's traditions emphasize concern for the dignity of the person and for the common good of the world community. Our University community is diverse and inclusive - you are welcome here.

For more information and to apply please see: https://udmercy.peopleadmin.com/postings/4529

[http://udmercy.peopleadmin.com/hr/assets/social_share.jpg]<https://udmercy.peopleadmin.com/postings/4529>

Evening Services Coordinator<https://udmercy.peopleadmin.com/postings/4529>
udmercy.peopleadmin.com
This is a 10-month (Fall and Winter ONLY) part-time, regular position. The person in this position will work in on weekends and evenings supervising the operations of the extended hours at the McNichols Campus Library.

I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have. This posting will close late July/early August.

Thank you -
Jennifer

Jennifer L. Dean, Associate Librarian
Dean of University Libraries and Instructional Technology
Distance Education Coordinator
University of Detroit Mercy Libraries / Instructional Design Studio
4001 West McNichols Rd
Detroit, MI 48221
313-993-1090
deanjl at udmercy.edu

[cid:43226280-ce63-4f3a-9365-a5360b29dc6f]