[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Part Time Adult Librarian Associate

Garrett Hungerford ghungerford at redfordlibrary.org
Mon Jul 30 13:56:37 EDT 2018

The Redford Township District Library (Redford, MI) believes in connecting
our customers with the books they love, information they need and the world
they live in. RTDL is currently welcoming applications for a part-time
Adult Librarian Associate. We are looking for someone to join our team who
can help us serve the community through their helpful spirit, creativity,
and passion for connecting people to the transforming power of knowledge.

Please see attached postings for additional details.  Applications will be
accepted through August 13th.

Garrett Hungerford, Director
Redford Township District Library
25320 W. Six Mile