[Michlib-l] Policy regarding public displays

Don Priest dpriest at southgate.lib.mi.us
Mon Jul 30 14:10:59 EDT 2018

Hi all, back with another question. Some of you might remember that, when I asked about religion in the libraries recently, I also mentioned an objection to our Pride Month display. Well, that wasn't the end of it, apparently, and we may need to update our policy to cover what can and cannot be displayed in the library. So, I'm hoping to get some input on what other libraries may have in their policies that cover this. I will, of course, compile responses, but as before, if you would like your comments to remain private, please tell me so, and I will leave them out. Thanks!

Don Priest
Southgate Veterans Memorial Library
14680 Dix-Toledo Rd.
Southgate, MI 48195