[Michlib-l] Extra Libraries Rock Stickers

faith at colomapubliclibrary.net faith at colomapubliclibrary.net
Mon Jun 4 15:05:03 EDT 2018

Hello-

Can anyone use 4 pkgs of the Timed Reading Records Stickers for this year’s
summer reading program. They are the larger sticker 1 ½” in diameter. I
inadvertently ordered the wrong stickers and Demco said I could keep them or
donate them to another library that could use them. I would love to find a
home for them so they aren’t sitting around here at the library for the next
10 years.

Reply with your Rides code and I’ll send them your way.

Thanks!

Faith Wolbers

Assistant Director

Coloma Public Library