[Michlib-l] Do you sell envelopes to patrons?

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Tue Jun 5 11:32:59 EDT 2018

We do!  We sell #10 standard white envelopes at 10c each and stamps at
currently 50c each at our front desk.  Funds from the envelopes are
reimbursed to our office supply expense line item and the same for stamps
to our postage expense line item.  We have had requests for manilla folders
and file folders before, but not often enough to set up pricing for them.

Hope this helps!

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!