[Michlib-l] Amazing Speaker - Michigan True Crime

Sally D. Arrivee arrivee at madison-hgts.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 6 15:53:44 EDT 2018

We had Tobin Buhk at Madison Heights for our Murder: Michigan! series a year ago. Tobin is an excellent speaker, very knowledgeable on the history of murder in the state, and a lot of fun. I can only second Stacie's comments. He's a real state treasure.

Sally Arrivee
Head Reference Librarian
Madison Heights Public Library