[Michlib-l] Question about job descriptions

Linda Lyshol lysholl at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Wed Jun 6 16:53:12 EDT 2018

Hi all, does anyone have a good job description for a branch manager in a
small town? Someone who usually only has a clerk to help? I would
appreciate the information. Thanks!

Linda Lyshol, MLIS, MPA
Library Director, Branch District Library
10 E. Chicago St.,Coldwater MI 49036
http://www.BranchDistrictLibrary.org
517-278-2341, ext. 116 | 517-278-2342 (fax)

“I’ve come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technology:
1) Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary
and just a natural part of the way the world works
2) Anything that’s invented when you’re between 15-35 yrs old is new and
exciting and revolutionary—and you can probably get a career in it
3) Anything invented after you’re 35 yrs old is against the natural order
of things”
~Douglas Adams, *The Salmon of Doubt*