[Michlib-l] Fwd: AWE Learning Information & Summer Reading Guides

Angelina Michelini amichelini at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Jun 11 12:30:52 EDT 2018

Here's a discount opportunity for AWE machines. The flyer below says the offer ends June 15 but they have extended it to June 30. If you're interested in a quote or discussing the options, please contact Sam Priestley direct. His contact information is below.

Thank you,

Angie Michelini
Technology Services Manager
The Library Network
41365 Vincenti Court, Novi, MI 48375
Cell: 734.673.7303, urgent requests only
Helpdesk: 248.536.3100 x134
Office: 248.536.3100 x144
Direct: 248.716.5583

From: "priestleys" <PriestleyS at awelearning.com>
Subject: AWE Learning Information & Summer Reading Guides

Things to Note!!

1. One million dollars is still quite a bit of money even today. It can buy a lot of things. Including hundreds of AWE Learning, Inc. workstations! Just recently one single library system, the name to be announced after they get a chance to make the first announcement to their patrons, purchased over one million dollars of our literacy workstations. Since few libraries have that kind of budget you can only imagine the behind the scenes work to find the grants and cash to make that happen.

However, the real story is all about why? Why did they choose AWE Learning, Inc. products? Simply, we teach kids to read, read better, and understand more of what they read using the latest in fundamental literacy training. In fact it is not the 70+ educational programs on the devices, though they are great, but the AWE educational programming that coordinates everything in the background that is the “secret” sauce to making them the 2018 Modern Library Platinum Award winning best in class literacy device. Chosen by hundreds of libraries and systems including one willing to spend over $1,000,000 for their kids!

2. ALA is coming up soon (very soon)! Drop by the booth (#941)!! At least it will be air conditioned as upper 90s temperatures and 90% plus humidity can be a little draining! This will be my 54 th ALA (counting summer and winter – I am not that old yet) and on my first trip to New Orleans I decided to walk the mile from the hotel to the conference. I could have just dived into the river for the same result. But do drop by, spin the contest wheel, and say hello!

3. The Summer Learning Program and Guide is really popular (see below). Call or email me if you need quotes. The Summer Reading Implementation Guide will be the first of the upcoming guides to all of workstation subject areas. They will help you to really bring your AWE workstations into your reading programs – this summer and all seasons ahead. If you have not received your copy please let me know.

4. Product updates. I often hear people say, “Your program titles seem to be the same. Is there anything new?” Yes, there is! Remember that the front screens of many titles are their branding screens. It is what they use to keep being instantly recognizable. Sesame Street, as an example, is instantly recognizable just by looking at their opening screen. Does that mean nothing actually changes in the program? No! Almost every program we include regularly updates their program in many ways great and small. You do have to connect the units to your Wi-Fi and in the administrative panel click on “Click here to start updates”.

Please note that this email is using an external list that we are not allowed to match or update into our systems so if you are on the Do Not Email list please be assured this will be the only version to use this list. Also, on that note, AWE Learning does not mail most marketing material. If you are removed from our email list you will miss most of our product update and company information. On that note:

If you would like to be removed from receiving emails please reply, Remove Me, to this email. You may already be on our internal list but I will match it for the request.

Best day ever!

Sam Priestley

National Accounts Manager

AWE Learning

2501 Seaport Drive, Suite 410-SH, Chester, PA 19013
C: 248-342-6249 F: 610-833-6440

priestleys at awelearning.com

www.awelearning.com
Inspiring discovery. Preparing lives. ®