[Michlib-l] NASA @ My Library coming to Michigan!

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Mon Jun 11 15:50:48 EDT 2018

Hi All,
I've had a number of inquiries on "how to participate," but really all public libraries will be able to reserve and check-out the facilitation kits starting in mid-July or so.  Also, we will be offering training to public library staff in September.  For training dates and more information please go to our website<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_34169_86722---,00.html> but most importantly stay tuned for details.  I'll be posting here on Michlib-L when registration and kit reservations are open, towards mid-July.  Kits will circulate all this year and in coming years, too.

Thank you,
Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan