[Michlib-l] book kit bags

Marika Zemke mzemke at commercelibrary.info
Wed Jun 20 16:18:27 EDT 2018

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations of bags to be used for book kits. What
do you like best about the bags that you bought, or what you didn't like.
Where you purchased etc.

Thanks in advance, Marika

--
Marika Zemke - Adult Services Manager
Commerce Township Community Library
mzemke at commercelibrary.info

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is