[Michlib-l] Trying to identify a book

Elizabeth Campion campiee4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:59:27 EDT 2018

Hello. I was approached by a patron today who was looking for the first
book in a fantasy series she read about ten years ago.
It was a series written for adults. It was set in a medieval-like Europe.
There is an Irish witch traveling with her granddaughter and a former
soldier. They stop at a nobleman's lands where there are mysterious
killings. Eventually they discover (spoiler) that the murderer is a
werewolf.

Can anyone help us out? It isn't ringing a bell and I've exhausted the
usual resources.
Thanks so much!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Campion, Librarian