[Michlib-l] Deb's Last Day

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Fri Mar 2 12:51:22 EST 2018

Well….it’s today actually! And I’d like to take this opportunity to say “Thank You!” so very much for all the kind words I received after the MeL Minute came out a couple of weeks ago with my “official” farewell.  It is truly heartwarming to know that I have made a contribution to my profession as MeL Coordinator at the Library of Michigan.  Best. Job. Ever. 😉

I wish you all the very best and I’m sure our paths will be crossing on some level in the future!

Warm regards,
Deb

Deb Renee Biggs, MA AMLS
Library Consultant & Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915

Phone:  517-373-4466
http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> Like MeL on Facebook – http://facebook.com/mel.org