[Michlib-l] Mileage vs Drive time

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Mon Mar 5 15:03:26 EST 2018

We pay travel time and mileage, with no minimum travelled first. My understanding is that mileage is for use of a personal vehicle, whereas drive time is them being paid to drive where you want them to work that day and it is above and beyond their usual commute. If it takes me two hours to drive to a meeting in the capitol, then I get paid that time plus the mileage for using my own car.

Have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Reed
Library Director
N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.

*Please be advised electronic mail becomes a "public record" as allowed under public record laws when sent or received as part of normal business processes.